Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George Sein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
Never in my life have I met a more unprofessional doctor or a person. He wont go over any test results with you he gives you a copy for you to look up yourself. He cuts you off mid sentence and will not listen to any concerns or problems. He repeats himself over you until you say exactly what he wants to hear like a 3 year old asking why. He accuses you of making up symptoms, like if HE thinks youre too young for back pain it is in your head and he just pushes on you asking if this hurts over and over without listening if youre saying yes or not, even if you have had a previous injury he says, that wouldnt still bother you. His office is filthy the restroom never has soap just a little water with bubbles they have added so they dont have to pay for a soap refill, and the walls are half painted and falling apart. Worst experience ever! Wish I didnt have to even give one star.
Dr. Sein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yavapai Regional Medical Center
43 Years Experience
Institute Of Medicine I
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions919 12th Pl, Prescott, AZ
Dr. George Sein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.