Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. George C Shapiro has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. George C Shapiro has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. George C Shapiro - Posted on January 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. George C Shapiro - Posted on December 26th, 2015
He will love your money
Self-verified patient of Dr. George C Shapiro - Posted on November 1st, 2014
My favorite dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. George C Shapiro - Posted on March 26th, 2014
I went to the office the first time about 6years ago. My regular dr was to busy and another dr from the office saw me. He didn't diagnose me properly and when I went back I saw Dr George Shapiro. 123 he figured out what was going on gave me tests etc. I had a very bad lung congestion etc. I wasn't getting oxygen and he treated me immediately . I was scared about the meds thinking I would get anxiety from them. He said don't worry if anything happens call me right away. I was fine and he personally called me a day or two later to see how I was. From that point on I was hooked. He is real. He treats you as a friend and not a stuffy dr. He has helped me with so many things that most drs completely overlook. I even brought my mom to him who paid out if pocket for the visit. He made her smile( which isn't easy) and made her feel at ease. When other drs would just put you on meds he tries to figure out what the problem is so he can find a solution not just a bandaid. Most drs write rx and send you on your way. Not him! So if you want a dr to actually help you then he is your man!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. George C Shapiro - Posted on March 25th, 2014
Dr. George Shapiro is an excellent doctor who takes pride in caring for his patients. My husband was suffering with a kidney stone recently. Dr. Shapiro dropped everything he was doing to take care of the situation. Most doctors would just send you to the emergency room, but Dr. Shapiro went above and beyond his call of duty. Thank you for being the most caring, concerned doctor. We are very lucky!
Dr. Shapiro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1988
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. George C Shapiro Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsGEORGE SHAPIRO AND JEFFREY SHAPIRO MD, 700 Post Rd Ste 19, Scarsdale, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George C Shapiro, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Scarsdale, NY, in this video.
Dr. George C Shapiro is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.