Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. George Shepard III has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. George Shepard III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
My whole experience with this Dr was horrible!! When I was in the ER, he didn't ask me for my medical history, didn't take all the ER vital checks like your suppose too. He just was rude and rushing thru the whole process. Gave me a diagnose that I believe is unsatisfactory. Only because I had to go back to the ER for more assistance and again, he still wouldn't help. I would avoid seeing Dr Shepard. I think he is in the wrong profession and doesn't care for patients and their well being.
Dr. Shepard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Phoenix Memorial Hospital
Maryvale HospitalPhoenix, Arizona
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions13677 W McDowell Rd, Goodyear, AZ
Dr. George Shepard III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.