Dr. George Shepard III Is this you?

3.0

Horrible bedside mannors

Posted on July 10th, 2012

My whole experience with this Dr was horrible!! When I was in the ER, he didn't ask me for my medical history, didn't take all the ER vital checks like your suppose too. He just was rude and rushing thru the whole process. Gave me a diagnose that I believe is unsatisfactory. Only because I had to go back to the ER for more assistance and again, he still wouldn't help. I would avoid seeing Dr Shepard. I think he is in the wrong profession and doesn't care for patients and their well being.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Horrible Bedside manner

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

In my opinion physician was impatient, rushed, and was rude several times. He appeared uninterested in basic medical history that would help him diagnosis and establish an appropriate plan of care. I recommend avoiding him.

Posted on August 24th, 2015