Dr. George W Shorago Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. George W Shorago?

Excellent Doctor

This is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable, very caring, very gentle, kind, compassionate, has excellent bed-side manners and excellent sense of humor. I am scared of doctors doing anything to me. Dr. Shorago makes me feel relaxed and comfortable. I can say only good things about him. I hope he will practice for many more years.

Dispicable and Dangerous

My mother of 80 years of age was rushed to the hospital for a mild heart attack from his office. He sent a shock wave from her nose that plummeted into her chest. She was screaming begging him to stop and he screamed back at her to shut-up. If my father had not rushed in to see my mother's face and call an ambulance, this doctor would be formally charged with assault.