Dr. George S Sigel Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. George S Sigel?

I read all the patient reviews re Dr Sigel herewith. I'm not interested in a yes man, a best friend, a regular date or anything resembling the like. However, nor was I in search of verbal abuse. He was extremely and unnecessarily curt, rude and provocative. He is not someone I would ever recommend to anyone in search of professional assistance.

Sorry I ever went there.

Sigel-rude -old -grumpy.

Sigel is very rude. Only one staff is polite and her name is Elizabeth.

horrible provider

Dr makes patients jump through hoops for prescriptions. Not willing to work with patients and wrote the wrong info on my prescription twice. Very frustrating. I do NOT recommend

Worse Psychiatrist I Have Ever Seen

I've been around the country with work and school and have needed to see various psychiatrists so I can continue to take my medication. I believe that my experiences with them have given me good judgement on what makes a good or bad psychiatrist. I have only seen Dr. Sigel once and I am already convinced that he's the worst psychiatrist I have ever seen. After calmly explaining my current troubles and my past psychiatric history, he flat out called me "bland" and said that I lack any sort of "pizzazz." Throughout the session he came of as pretty unsympathetic, unconvinced that I had any reason to be depressed, and that my current troubles are more or less my own fault. This guy is simply the worst. If I could give 0 stars I would. Whatever you do don't see him

Solid Therapist

He's definitely not a "yes man", but I don't want a therapist who is. If I deserve to be challenged, I want him to be honest, so I disagree with the previous reviewer. He is a survivor in the truest sense of the word and he preaches that philosophy to his patients. If you want to become a permanent patient see someone else.

horrible man

rude and condescending, late for appts and very judgmental, and has no compassion, don't waste your time.

Dr. George S Sigel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Boston, MA.