Dr. George P Silis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George P Silis?

Follow Thru regarding Chest X-Ray

I have been the doctors office since September 8th regarding the results of my chest x-ray, they were done on September 8th, results were faxed to doctors office the same day, I called on September 8 to let the doctor know that they x rays were done. He had asked me to call and to let him know they were done. I continued to call the office and no one ever called back. I went in person to get the results on September 19tand the doctor has yet to call me back as of today to review my results as today September 25th. I called again today at 11am to speak the doctor and i was put on hold and this time the person who answered named Carla stated that he is in clinicals and that i was calling at an inconvenient time. Very disappointed about follow thru and their response to my calls and tell me that i had called at an inconvenient time.......... Aysar Barbari

I have always been treated with respect by the Doctor and his Staff.

Dr. George Silis is a skilled diagnostician who listens to his patients and gives through, nonjudgmental advise. I highly recommend this practice, especially "Dr. George" and "Dr. Manny."

Fantastic Doc!

Dr. George Silis, is an exceptional family physician. I've been a patient for about 5 years and he has accurately diagnosed and treated several conditions. He is empathetic, takes time to listen and has superior "bedside" manner. Of the dozen or so M.D.'s I've had over the past 30 years, Dr. Silis is the best I've seen.

I've been to the office for years👍 Today was my first Visit to Dr. George Silis , He cared, great bed side manners, listens and I'd recommend Him in a second 👏👏

Horrible experience

Horrible experiences are to be had at this office. Lack of courtesy, care, or interest in the patients situation and condition is remarkable. I now have a new "low standard" to measure other frustrating experiences against. The staff was obstructive, rude, and refused to listen to a basic request. When finally in front of the doctor, the ambivalence continued. He had no interest in finding out what the problem was. This is evidently a referral practice -- no medical care available here, but they're happy to send you elsewhere. Thought it might be a fluke at the first experience, but when I was silly enough to give a second chance the poor service and attitude continued. There will be no third try.

Pass this dr

Had no clue to d bloodwork to follow kidney issues. Doesn't seem very informed but if you need pain meds he dishes them out like candy.

Dr. George Silist

Dr. George Silis is an excellent diagnostician. He doesn't rush his patients and spends enough time with them to answer their questions and if you have a medical emergency, he'll make sure that you get to see him.

I am a patient of Doctor George Silis. He is a wonderful doctor, patient, thoughtful, very helpful, he does not rush you, he has a good bed side manner. I can get an appointment within a day or the same day. He is the kind of doctor we should all have. My husband also goes to him and likes and respects him. I feel blessed to have a doctor in my neighborhood so close that I really like. Thank you doctor George.

I love this doctor, he is fantastic

Going to this doctor is a nightmare. Dr Silis is a good doctor, but have 9 assistants for 2 doctors. This staff is just laughlin and not paying attention to patients.Keep you waiting. Treat You unrespectfully, without any courtesy; they are lazy sending reports to another doctors. All this convert a 30 minutes appointment into a on and a half hour of nightmare

Dr. George is soft-spoken and possibly shy, but he is an excellent diagnostician and listens nonjudgementally to his patients. He also explains his rationale for his treatment plan, instead of expecting his patients to just say, "Yes, sir." He and his brother, Manny, are caring physicians in the old-fashioned way, and the office staff, although occaisionally overwhelmed, are friendly and helpful.

Dr. George P Silis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.