Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Siu
Dr. George Siu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with another office in Fresno, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Siu is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center, Saint Agnes Medical Center and Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Siu has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
After being misdiagnosed about a thousand times I met Dr. Siu while in the emergency room at St. Agnes Hospital after having another seizure. It was my lucky day. He is the best medical care professional I have ever had for anything. He not only successfully diagnosed my condition and prescribed medication that leaves me seizure free but he is just a personable good person. He referred me to a specialist in San Francisco as well just so I had a greater peace of mind. No other doctor I saw was willing to write me a referal for a second opinion. Dr. Siu said he'd write me one for anywhere I'd like to go. He has been my doctor for six years and everytime I come in for a visit he tells me the latest research regarding my specific condition and any new medications available, even though I've been 100% happy with the medication he prescribed when I first met him (and have been on ever since). You can reach him at any time, appointments are easy to get and he sees you on time and his secretary Kelly is phenomenal. I can't give enought praise, I absolutely adore Dr. Siu.
Dr. Siu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clovis Community Medical Center
Saint Agnes Medical Center
Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Community Regional Med Center
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. George Siu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Siu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.