Dr. George Small Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. George Small?

Chauffeur

Posted on February 25th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Small's for most of my life. He goes beyond what a family Doctor should be. He makes you feel comfortable like you are the customer no just his job.Not only does he know when to treat you but also when to refer you to a specialist. The wait time is sometimes a little long but that is because of his bed side manner is a little talkative but that's how you find out what you need to. Only major down side is while you wait the office seems to always to be a bit too warm.

Wonderful doctor but staff is lacking

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Dr Small is an amazing doctor. I have always felt at ease and trusting with this doctor. He has always listened attentively to what I have had to say and then treated my concerns with care. That being said it is very hard to get an appointment because most of the time the phone rings busy. When I do get through I tend to feel like I am bothering the receptionist by even calling with a question. He has reduced his hours to 4 days a week now I believe.

Posted on October 20th, 2016