Have you seen Dr. George Smyrniotis?

GOOD DOCTOR, GOOD GUY

Dr. Smyrniotis is my long-time ENT doctor, and he if first, a good person....down-to-earth, listens patiently, explains things in an understandable way, and is open-minded and considers the patient's opinions. Secondly, he is an excellent doctor...knows what he is doing, but never is pompous and professioral, like some doctors are. I always look forward to seeing him, and fully trust his medical judgement.

Dr. Smyrniotis.. an Excellent ENT!

My father was referred to George Smyrniotis, MD and we now understand why he has the excellent reputation he does. My father had a Warthin's tumor that needed to be removed as well as a parotidectomy. Dr. Smyrniotis provided my dad with what he could expect and reassurance when he needed it. I appreciated the consistent communication on surgery day especially. We are still so impressed with how great his incision looks. I am very thankful we were referred to Dr. Smyrniotis, he is an excellent ENT.

doctor

Great Doctor

Know his area well!

Really listened to me

Dr. Smyrniotis was awesome...I was ALL business, not the flowery personality type but he knows his stuff. He listened to me and my issues. He did the appropriate tests necessary and in the end, surgery to fix my problem. I had been to another Doc. and they didn't listen to me at all. I appreciate his demeanor very much!

After waiting over an hour, the receptionists (who seemed extremely overwhelmed and harried) squeezed me in to see Dr. S. He rushed through my appt, rushed me from here to there, and then charged 450 dollars for the consultation that lasted at most 10 minutes. He should take more time with patients, and if he doesn't have the time, then not book so many appts. The waiting room was a zoo and made me anxious. Horrible experience. Wish I could have a different Dr.

Dr. George Smyrniotis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.

Dr. George Smyrniotis Is this you?