Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George Y Soliman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
dr soliman has excellent medical instincts.he was the first to clue in on abcess pockets of infection that had stumped medical doctors for awhile.he was the first link in the chain that saved my life from dying of sepsis related conditions.he was personable while pulling no punches on what his medical diagnosis was.i would see him again.
I am not one to give praise very much, I am super hypercritical of everyone especially when it comes to healthcare but, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Soliman at the Santa Rosa Community Clinic. I am over the age of 40 and have been to multiple doctors in my life. I quit going to see doctors about 15 years ago unless I had no other choice because the doctors that I had been seeing were more interested in processing patients like a fast food line to collect a paycheck than actually putting their education to use and I always felt like more of a nuisance than a person in need of diagnosis. Dr. Soliman genuinely cares!!! He in my opinion is a brilliant compassionate man and by far the best Doctor I have ever been to. If you are lucky enough to get Jennifer as your "nurse" you will be happy with her as well. She has a super personality and is very caring too. The other 2 "nurses" I have seen were not bad but would not stand out in a crowd...their quality of care I would have to rate significantly below average. If you see Dr Soliman and you do not have a stellar experience, I would be VERY surprised and would have to surmise that YOU are the problem, NOT Dr. Soliman. He always explains the procedure/office visit, always asks pertinent questions and LISTENS to your response and takes what you say into account. He genuinely wants to help you. The Hippocratic Oath Dr Soliman took really meant something to him and it shows.
Dr. Soliman is the most compassionate, caring and understanding doctor I have ever had the pleasure of paying to see. Dr Soliman listens and genuinely cares for his patients. He is "real" and doesn't throw jargon at you like other doctors. If anyone has had a bad experience with him, there must be something about that person that is off. Dr. Soliman is thorough in his examination/diagnosis. I always feel like I am his only patient Would recommend to anyone!!!
I have been seeing Dr. Soliman at the Escambia Community Clinic for a few years. He has a horrible bedside manner, is often rude and condescending, and rushes you out without even letting you express any concerns. I will say that maybe in his private practice he is different as I have heard from many people that he was a "great doctor." However, I never saw that side of him at the ECC. I'm sure the ECC is pretty stressful and he deals with a variety of patients, some may not be friendly. But, because of the less than friendly treatment I received from him, when I finally got health insurance through my job, I found a new doctor as soon as possible! Although he was a doctor on my insurance's provider list, I chose to leave due to his lack of bedside manner and rude attitude.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
37 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1981
Area Health Education Center
Dr. George Y Soliman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMagnolia Family Health Center, 9380 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Y Soliman in this video.
Dr. George Y Soliman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.