Dr. George B Sonnier Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. George B Sonnier?

Dr. Sonnier is so genuine. He sits and talks to you. He lets you know what he is going to do before proceeding. He is so easy to talk to. Any procedure he has done has been virtually painless. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Great Doctor

Love Dr Sonnier, have been going to him for several years. He really cares about his patients,he listens to you and very easy for me to talk to. The girls up front our great. They seen to get the work done and enjoy their job.

happy patient

I absoluetly love dr. sonnier. He has been my doctor for over 15 years. He knows exactly what I need everytime I see him. Whenever I get new medicine he makes sure to give me what will work but also what is affordable and if he has samples he will offer them to you. The only things I dont like would be he can be really busy sometimes and may not be able to see me right away. Also sometimes when I do have an appointment it is a longer wait than I would like. To me he is worth the wait. Really good doctor!!!

I have been Dr. Sonnier's patient since my skin cancer (basal cell) recurred after I had returned to Louisville in the mid-1990s. I have also used his services for other dermatological issues like moles on my face and back. He is a first-rate doctor, always good at communication, and I recommend him highly.

Dr. George B Sonnier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.