Dr. George R Sosenko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George R Sosenko?

Dr. was knowledgeable regarding my issues, however, day of surgery was very short when I asked questions about my surgery, also did not leave any instructions about post op care needed, received no follow up phone call from the office or Dr. When I called his office to ask about an issue I was having I received unwanted advice from his receptionist / medical assistant! I am satisfied with the surgery performed, however, I am not satisfied with his way of handing post op information which is critical.

$180 for 3min and no real help just advise. No more Thank you

Great Doctor and phenomenal surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Sosenko and i couldn't be happier with my decision to see him. We talked about my options for impotence in great detail and we tried many of them. Our last step was a penile implant. The outcome was great! I was in minimal pain and was told the procedure took 25 minutes. Its been 3 years since surgery and i am very happy with the decision i came to with Dr. Sosenko. Phenomenal bedside manners and truly has gifted hands. I recommended him to my brother in law and he is scheduled to see him and making the trip in from Kenosha.

Wow. Great dr

He did a radical prostate on me and I was in hospital forv2 days after and he came to see me 2x a day to see how I was doing. I was discharged and he gave me his number to call with any questions. To top it off, I got me erections back in 3 months! Unreal bedside manners and great surgeon.