Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George L Stankevych has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I really like Dr. Stan for his personality and bedside manner. I have had some questionable advice from him, however. The nurses and telephone staff are cold, and more often than not, I was made to feel like any phone call was burdensome. My medical history of cesarean and my discomfort with the idea of a vbac seemed unimportant, and I feel that had I stayed with the practice, a vbac would have been what would happen contrary to my comfort level. Unfortunately, I had to go elsewhere because I just grew too uncomfortable to stay in this practice. If I were not having children, and just seeing him as a gynecologist, I would have been very pleased with the office.
This doctor almost cost me my life, he never saw me personally and had his "nurse practitioner" see me for years and I went to see another doctor only to find out this office was wrong and I had a very serious condition all along. Thank God I saw a different doctor or I would not be here today to write this review. He should not be practicing.
Cook County Hospital
Dr. George L Stankevych accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGeorge L Stan Kevych Md Pc, 4119 W Shamrock Ln Ste 200, McHenry, IL
Dr. George L Stankevych is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McHenry, IL.