Have you seen Dr. George S Stapleton?

Great Doctor

I saw Dr. Stapleton at CityMD in Paramus and think he is a fine doctor. He's intelligent and caring and spent time with me going over different options for treatment. He even asked that I call him the next day to let him know how the medicine he prescribed was working. Good guy!

Definitely an intelligent caring doctor.

Excellent

George Stapleton is by far the best ER doctor I have ever encountered. He was knowledgeable, sympathetic, efficient and friendly. I am chronically ill and am too accustomed to abysmal experiences in Emergency Medicine--especially at this hospital. Dr. Stapleton was one of the very best MD's I have met. I owe my life and present state of reasonably good health to him and his fantastic ER nurse.

Money Hungry

Very thorough

I saw Dr. Stapleton for a minor issue related to my eye. He was very thorough and left no stone unturrned. I highly recommend him. He is patient, and takes his time with each patient.

Dr. George S Stapleton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Passaic, NJ.

Dr. George S Stapleton Is this you?