Dr. George Stathopoulos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Stathopoulos?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on June 27th, 2015

He is a great GI doctor and I have recommended him to my friends and family. He has a great bedside manner and always listens attentively. He's a wonderful combination of listener, problem solver and caring physician.

Finest GI Doc Around

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Dr. Stathopoulos has treated me for over ten years. His professionalism, skill and knowledge are second to none. I routinely recommend him to my friends and family and welcome this opportunity to share my experience with a broader audience,

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Posted on April 17th, 2010

Dr. Stathopoulos is very caring and takes the time to listen to your concerns and gathers all details. I have seen many doctors and he is one that will thoroughly review your file and history in order to recommend the right treatment(unlike others I have seen) I would not see any other doctor for my condition. Highly recommended. Only drawback is the wait time to get an appointment. However, his staff will properly prioritize the urgency and converse with Dr Stathopolous if symptoms require immediate attention

Posted on December 26th, 2009

He diagnosed me with IBS. He prescribed a laxative that he said I would need to take indefinately. When it didn't work, he prescribed another laxative. When that didn't help, he says "I've already prescribed two laxatives, what more do you want me to do?" He did then set me up for a barium enima. Problem was my colon at the time was full when it was done. Afterward I did some research and found out that you should not give a barium enima when the colon is full. This guy is a quack!

Posted on February 28th, 2017