- 65 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa
- 1 specialty
- 2 locations
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George N Stergiopoulos MD
Dr. George N Stergiopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 65 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. George N Stergiopoulos has 2 locations
420 E 55th St
New York, NY 10022
Dr. George N Stergiopoulos has the following 1 specialty
65 Years Experience
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa
Graduated in 1953
Dr. George N Stergiopoulos Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. George N Stergiopoulos's office for more information.
420 E 55th St New York, NY 10022
800 Poly Pl Brooklyn, NY : (718) 836-6604
Locations & Directions
Dr. George N Stergiopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.