Dr. George E Stock Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. George E Stock?

I thought he was great

I was in a lot of pain and was able to get in to see Dr. Stock for a same day appointment. He did a CT scan with contrast to see if expected appendicitis was correct. He was right and I had my appendix removed later that night. The hospital staffed was actually very impressed that he ordered a CT scan because they said typically doctors leave them to run all of the test. It expedited the process for me and he even called me a few day later to update me.

Arrogant, incompetent, lack of knowledge and judgmental

Before even discussing my ailments Dr. Stock had already made his decision. I had to personally point out previous visits and diagnosis on his computer. He failed to read nor look at any of the previous visits I've had in the last 2 years. He pretty much called me a liar for roughly an hour, until I found the doctors comments I was referring to. Then he walked around the subject, instead of admitting his wrong. If you're in need of a dr. That cares about there patients and there well being. This doctor is not for you, he doesn't care if you're in pain and unable to continue a more comfortable life. The previous Ortho that diagnosed me had me at 65% disabled due to previous surgeries and the complications arising from the hardware and the degenerative disease that follows. Dr. Stock said it was all in my head and treatment for depression would be better. I'm not sure why he's even a doctor, except to just collect a pay check. The staff and the other doctor in this office are good, just to bad he's affiliated with them.

Not helpful at all

I had all the symptoms of an autoimmune disease, even proof with elevated ANA and TPO. He told me that I was probably tired and had brain fog because I am not getting enough sleep. Really? I paid to hear this terrible advice? Got a second opinion and found that I have Fibromyalgia and Hashimoto's Disease. He had an arrogant attitude, didn't listen to me when I told him I wasn't feeling right and something was wrong. I do not recommend this doctor. He will not listen to you or even acknowledge the blood test results right in front of him.

Stock

Doctor is not proactive at all.

Dr. Stock needs more competition within the medical provider's group. He's the only one and is uncaring, lacks listening skills, and doesn't understand the pain associated with rheumatological ailments.

Dr. Stock was friendly and respectful upon entering the exam room. He answered all of my questions and addressed each one with a vocabulary that anyone could understand.He was quick to make sure I knew all the tests I was due to have for someone my age and help set up those appointments. He also called me personally to tell me of the test results and answer any more questions I might have.I was very happy with Dr. Stock and have no problem recommending him to someone should they need a doctor.

Reluctant to help

This doctor is arrogant and largely unhelpful. Very opinionated and a poor listener. Did not know that my labs were not communicated to me. Did not have the xrays available for review and merely passed the techs assessment. Sent my prescription to the wrong location despite my asking him directly where it was going and him saying it was to the correct location when it wasn't. My opinion is avoid this individual if you want personal care, and avoid Sutter as they are a mess.