Dr. George Stollsteimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Stollsteimer?

Bilateral new knees

Posted on October 19th, 2016

10 years and they are just great. I had them replaced at the same time. I have some heart problems and he was very helpful with all my care.

Posted on December 18th, 2015

I found this doctor's bedside manner totally off putting. He walks in calling me lady, and then proceeds to tell me to shut up, shut up, shut up! I am paying him, he should want to know why I walked into his office!

great doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Stollsteimer to anyone. He did surger on both my shoulders, one side needed two different surgeries. he was the best. Great personality. Friendly and all around great bedside manner. Yes sometimes i had to wait in waiting room for an hour. However, he has made accomadations to fit me in on my lunch hour. but well worth the wait.

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Totally unprofessional staff.Dr performed a type of knee surgury that was not mentioned prior to surgury.Worse off now than before surgury

Worth the wait

Posted on March 15th, 2010

Dr. Stollsteimer is a wonderful, caring doctor. He is a very busy doctor and you can wait for him in upwards of an hour sometimes, but he is worth the wait. He takes the time to discuss your problem, follow up with the proper tests to further diagnose your condition. I am soon having knee surgery with him and have no qualms that I won't be taken care of with the best care. Also, his assistant Ran is the best. She is sweet, kind and fun to work with. The two of them have an excellent repoire and it carries over to how they are with their patients. Dr. Stollsteimer has a wonderful bedside manner with his patients. My husband and younger son have both been his patient and they feel the same way.

Posted on October 27th, 2017