Dr. George M Sylvestri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George M Sylvestri?

Smart, Personable, Relaxed

I'm very impressed with Dr. Sylvestri as a primary care physician. He's smart, personable, relaxed in demeanor, and very reasonable in his approaches to health maintenance.

Weightloss

Dr. Sylvestri helped me lose a total of 70lbs for the second time in my life. I had gastric bypass in 2003 and lost a total of 120 lbs but gained a significant amount of the weight back by 2012. Dr. Sylvestri prescribed the following: Diet Change, Exercise and Topiramate and I lost over 70 lbs in 1.5 years. My blood pressure lower from 130/80 to 100/70 and my cholesterol level was immeasurable. He was very supportive and non-judgemental; I wish I had gotten his advice before I had the gastric bypass. I would have had the biliopancreatic diversion instead.

Excellent Care

I have been under Dr. Sylvestri for over 4 years. He is very caring, takes his time with his patients and most of all he listens to what his patient has to say.He speaks to me in a way that I understand what he is saying. I would highly recomend him.

He is caring, thorough and smart. He's great at follow-up. His less- than- competent staff doesn't do him justice.