Dr. George T Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George T Stewart?

Dr. Stewart was an excellent resource and was very respectful of my answers and opinions during our follow-up. It was very nice to spend time visiting with a doctor who is genuinely interested in patient care. I would recommend Dr. Steward to those in the area looking for a Gynecologist.

HORRIBLE!

I had the absolute worst gynecological visit, in my 20 years of living, I have severe cramping and heavy bleeding, along with vomiting on my period. I mean pain to the point of, I missed a lot of things because I can't even get out of bed, my husband and I are TTC for almost a year now, and he sat there judging me because we didn't wait till we were married to try the first few months before marriage, He told me "oh treat your body like you are pregnant, your period pains are normal, just take tylenol." NORMAL?! Seriously, normal? I can't get out of bed, I cannot eat or have sex because the cramps are so bad, but that is so called "normal" I will never recommend Dr. Stewart to anybody, he is very uncaring and heartless.

Both Dr. Stewart and his nurse were always very nice and caring and always took the time to explain every issue in detail to me. Great Bedside manners. I have nothing bad to say about anyone in this office .

Annual Gyn exam/w questions re: menopause

It was my first visit with this physician and this office. Office staff mostly ignored me, no names or greetings offered. I felt like they were just too rushed to care. I felt the same way about Dr. Stewart unfortunately. He was rushed, my Annual gyn exam was minimal to say the least, questions I presented to him either went unanswered or were answered in a condecending tone. Most of the time I was interupted before I could finish a sentence. I was an ob/gyn nurse for many years and I know how patients are supposed to be treated and this physician and his staff had no clue. Because of this experience with Dr. Stewart I would never refer anyone to him and he colored my experience so much that I will not return to that practice where there are several other physicians that I might have considered in the future.