Worth the wait

I have been bounced around from Dr to Dr and after five months I had a referral to see Dr Tang.. I sat and looked my X-ray of my hips and I see why my pain is at a 10.. I was waiting to hear a repeat ..labs, X-rays, pain management etc etc. Dr Tang was compassionate about my condition. I can no longer stand or walk with out my walker and any kind of movement is painful .. Dr Tang explains how i need a revision and how it’s done and asked me if I had any questions I said yes, Dr Tang please fix me so I can dance ,walk and enjoy being productive.... My storm is over. I am waiting for a date for surgery..... To be Continued...

Dr. Tang is the upmost professional. I am very fortunate that I was referred to Dr. Tang.

Binge Eating Disorder

George Tang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.