Dr. George W Tawil Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. George W Tawil?

Great Urologist

Dr. Tawil help discover my prostrate cancer at an early stage and with my oncologist provided seed implants and external beam radiation treatments. The treatments worked and Dr. Tawil helped walk me through all the tests and treatments in a very professional and courteous manner. Highly recommend him to others.

Not 100% comfortable with this dr. yet.

infection

infection after stent removal left two pieces of metal from stent in which were passed in urine causing need for extra treatment at rehab on special antibiotic

The absentee doctor

Dr Tawil performed emergency surgery on me because he was on call at the hospital. I got no post-op info other than to call his office for an appointment after the weekend. His nurse removed my stent, but he was on vacation. I was in a great deal of pain and had little to no information about my situation (only spoke with him for 3min pre-op). He'd only given me enoug pain meds to get me to his office, but since he was on holiday they couldn't give me a script. Had to wait for his colleague to do it for him. I'm also having a post-op mtg with his office-mate, since Dr Tawil can't seem to be bothered with patient care.

Finally a Doctor who really cares about his patients!!

I had seen a number of urologists for kidney stones and other complications. At all of them, I felt like I was part of an assembly line with no personal concern. To my great relief, I finally found Dr. Tawil who is a doctor who clearly cares about his patients and their well-being. I never felt rushed by Dr. Tawil, and his diagnosis, treatment and follow-up were exactly what I had hoped to find!I can't say enough good things about this doctor!

Dr. George W Tawil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.