Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George Tchirkow
George Tchirkow is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Tchirkow is one of the nicest, kindest, and most personable doctors that I have ever been to. His bedside manner is wonderful; and, he has a way of making you feel at ease at doctors visits, through procedures, and before and after surgery. I would recommend him to anybody needing advice or care for any of these very sensitive needs. I am so happy that I found Dr. George Tchirkow to take care of issues that I will probably be facing for many years to come.
George Tchirkow accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1050 Bower Hill Rd, Pittsburgh, PA
Take a minute to learn about George Tchirkow in this video.
George Tchirkow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.