Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Telesh
Dr. George Telesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Telesh is affiliated with Florida Hospital, Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus and Halifax Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Telesh has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Telesh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Halifax County Medical Center - Atlantic Campus
Halifax Medical Center
Halifax Medical Center Port Orange
Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Halifax Behavioral Services
Atlantic Medical Center - Daytona
Florida Health Care Plan
Halifax Health Medical Center
Memorial Hospital - Ormond Beach
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. George Telesh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions350 N Clyde Morris Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Telesh in this video.
Dr. George Telesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.