Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George F Tidey Jr
Dr. George F Tidey Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henrico, VA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Tidey is affiliated with Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital and Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest. He speaks English.
Dr. George F Tidey Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I think it's in unfair to give doctor Tidey such bad reviews! I went to him a few weeks ago, and found he had a wonderful disposition, ok he don't chat you to death or gets personal. But he is totally professional and does an amazing job! He knows what he is talking about and most certainly is top in his field. I like him! And I am happy to use him for to treat my infertility. It just depends on how sensitive some women are about personalities he is just a quiet person. Nothing wrong with that!
Went to see the doctor for the first time a few days ago. Not only did we wait almost an hour for the appointment for someone who has as much personality as a rock, but the entire appointment was a waste of time and a co-pay. We pretty much had to pull any information out of him for our "consultation". It's a shame because I had heard good things about the other doctor at this practice but I will not be returning after this experience.
I SAW DR. TIDEY FOR 3YRS . HE'S QUIET HAS GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS. EXPLAINED WHAT HE WAS DOING, AND LISTENED TOO. WOULD HIGHLYRECOMMENT HIM. THE WHOLE STAFF WAS NICE. IFORGOT MY MEDICATION WHILE ON AN OUT TOWNVACATION, ON A WEEKEND. CALLED THE ON-CALLPHYSICIAN, HE CALLED BACK SENT THE PRESCRIPTION WHERE WE WERE
Dr. Tidey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. George F Tidey Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichmond Center Fertilityendo, 7603 Forest Ave Ste 301, Henrico, VA
Dr. George F Tidey Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.