Have you seen Dr. George A Toledo?

From “younger”Will

He’s THE best. Had full face lift and besides knowing I look younger they can’t see any signs I had anything “done”. That’s why we call him The Wizard. You have your facelift, in a week or less you’re back out in public, and you look 10+ years younger. Magical!

Dr Toledo is a lifesaver

I’m so grateful for Dr. Toledo, he saved my life. I have been a patient for years. He did my nose and breasts 15 years ago. I came in for a consultation to have a facelift and he noticed a bump on my neck right away. He did an exam and sent me to have a sonogram of my thyroid. The results showed thyroid cancer so Dr. Toledo sent me to a surgeon right away. He even called and talked to the surgeon for me. His staff is so caring they called and sent flowers to the hospital. This was one year ago and I am so thankful to Dr. Toledo. My cancer is gone! I believe God sent me to him that day so he could find the nodule on my thyroid. And did I say he is a wonderful plastic surgeon. My nose and breasts are still perfect after all these years. I have sent countless friends and family to him.

Dr. Toledo is a Rock Star

When I was 27, I remember thinking "I wonder what I am going to look like when I have wrinkles". When I turned 59, I thought "I would what I will look like without wrinkles". I paid visit to Dr. Toledo and inquired about a facelift. I told him I only wanted certain things done. He informed me that me knew what I needed in order to get the best outcome, I agreed and had the surgery. The results are simply amazing. Dr. Toledo has turned about the hands of time. I haven't looked or felt this good in years. I may not be 27 anymore; however, I no longer look 60!! Those wrinkles are gone and heads are starting to turn again. That is a compliment to Dr. Toledo's abilities as a surgeon. The member of his staff are gracious and make you feel comfortable during the process, as well. Thank you Dr. Toledo and staff, you are all rock stars.

Best Plastic Surgeon

Have had 3 procedures with Dr. Toledo. Such a wonderful, talented surgeon. Can not imagine going to another Doctor. The staff is wonderful and has been with him for many years which speaks volumes for his kindness. You will not be disappointed with the results.

My Dreams Came True

I saw Dr. Toledo for otoplasty. I researched the procedure for over a year and consulted with other surgeons. After meeting with Dr. Toledo he explained the procedure in great detail and made me feel very comfortable about my decision. Esther, Sylvia and the rest of the crew were very personable and attentive to all my needs. The procedure went smoothly and comfortably, and my results were beyond my dreams!! I highly recommend Dr. Toledo and his staff for anyone considering plastic surgery! Thank you HPPSC for making my dreams come to life!

I went to Dr. Toledo for a tummy tuck, lipo, and breast reduction. I look fabulous and feel like a million bucks! He did an awesome job and his staff was wonderful, attentive, and caring. He is simply the best! I will return for sure!

Great experience and results!

I had a great experience with Dr. Toledo. He is very professional and kind and a very highly qualified surgeon. I felt very comfortable through the whole process, his staff was very friendly and helpful with all of my questions. I am so happy with my results and would highly recommend his work to anyone thinking about plastic surgery.

Dr. Toledo is Loved

Dr. Toledo is an exceptionally talented doctor. His skill, expertise, and kindness as demonstrated through his magnificent surgeries changed my life in the most positive of ways. I wonder if he knows how admired and adored he is by all of his patients. Well, I guess now he knows... Whatever your need or want, Dr. Toledo is the handsome plastic surgeon who can and will make it a reality. Honestly and methodically. Go see him!

This was my first time for cosmetic surgery. It was hard for me to trust my face and future life to someone I did not know. Dr. George Toledo met all my expectations from my first consultation through the post visits. His professional, friendly staff made me feel comfortable; answered all my questions; called me often during the healing process. Dr. George Toledo is a caring, excellent, talented surgeon who removed twenty years from my face. He performed a brow lift, upper and lower eye lids, face and neck lift, and ear lobe reductions. I highly recommend him and only wish I had this surgery earlier. My advice to anyone who is even considering having this, don't wait. Go see Dr. Toledo. There is no pressure there for you to have any surgery. This is your decision. Dr. Toledo will help you understand all the options and possibilities. He wants you to be pleased with the results, because he cares deeply for all his patients.

Love this man

Dr. Toledo is a phenomenal surgeon who delivers natural looking results. I love him. He's easy on the eyes, too. Just saying. Go see him!

Fantastic Plastic Surgeon!!

I met Dr. Toledo last March 2015 when I came to him for a consult for rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation revision to change my saline implants to silicone. Dr. Toledo is very much a no nonsense honest doctor . He will not tell you what you want to hear but he will tell you what you need to hear. He will not try to sell or perform a surgery that he does not deem necessary just to take your money. I am very pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty not only with the appearance but I gained the ability to breathe better and not have sinus infections all of the time. The revision of my breast implants gave me more comfort and a better feeling when I wear my swimsuit. I am going to fast forward to this month 10/2016 when I took a violent tumble while riding my mountain bike I cut my face above and through my left eyebrow. I was horrified when I saw the gaping wound on my face. I knew I needed to once again call on Dr. Toledo. I was not going to trust an ER doctor on call to perform such a delicate procedure. I called Dr. Toledo, on this day they happened to be understaffed, double booked and going through some type of inspection. Dr. Toledo was still gracious enough to squeeze me in. I was so relieved and I only waited about 2 minutes in the waiting room when I arrived and then only waited in a procedure room for the time necessary for the injections to numb the area that needed sutures. I lost my composure at one point because I was naturally very concerned about the outcome and crying that I did not want it to look ugly when it healed. He reassured me that he would take care of me. He was very gentle and took his time to do a good job. I am sure that this will also be a pleasant outcome to what could have been a severely scarring injury. I am very grateful to have you and know that I can depend on all of you to take good care of me. Thank you Dr. Toledo and staff! Your the best!

Dr. Toledo is a great surgeon. I had a mommy make over and I am so happy. His office staff is great. They are all very professional. I would definitely send my friends and return myself.

Dr. George A Toledo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.