Dr. George Toledo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Toledo?

My Dreams Came True

Posted on February 9th, 2017

I saw Dr. Toledo for otoplasty. I researched the procedure for over a year and consulted with other surgeons. After meeting with Dr. Toledo he explained the procedure in great detail and made me feel very comfortable about my decision. Esther, Sylvia and the rest of the crew were very personable and attentive to all my needs. The procedure went smoothly and comfortably, and my results were beyond my dreams!! I highly recommend Dr. Toledo and his staff for anyone considering plastic surgery! Thank you HPPSC for making my dreams come to life!

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

I went to Dr. Toledo for a tummy tuck, lipo, and breast reduction. I look fabulous and feel like a million bucks! He did an awesome job and his staff was wonderful, attentive, and caring. He is simply the best! I will return for sure!

Great experience and results!

Posted on November 30th, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Toledo. He is very professional and kind and a very highly qualified surgeon. I felt very comfortable through the whole process, his staff was very friendly and helpful with all of my questions. I am so happy with my results and would highly recommend his work to anyone thinking about plastic surgery.

Dr. Toledo is Loved

Posted on November 20th, 2016

Dr. Toledo is an exceptionally talented doctor. His skill, expertise, and kindness as demonstrated through his magnificent surgeries changed my life in the most positive of ways. I wonder if he knows how admired and adored he is by all of his patients. Well, I guess now he knows... Whatever your need or want, Dr. Toledo is the handsome plastic surgeon who can and will make it a reality. Honestly and methodically. Go see him!

Posted on November 15th, 2016

This was my first time for cosmetic surgery. It was hard for me to trust my face and future life to someone I did not know. Dr. George Toledo met all my expectations from my first consultation through the post visits. His professional, friendly staff made me feel comfortable; answered all my questions; called me often during the healing process. Dr. George Toledo is a caring, excellent, talented surgeon who removed twenty years from my face. He performed a brow lift, upper and lower eye lids, face and neck lift, and ear lobe reductions. I highly recommend him and only wish I had this surgery earlier. My advice to anyone who is even considering having this, don't wait. Go see Dr. Toledo. There is no pressure there for you to have any surgery. This is your decision. Dr. Toledo will help you understand all the options and possibilities. He wants you to be pleased with the results, because he cares deeply for all his patients.

Love this man

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Dr. Toledo is a phenomenal surgeon who delivers natural looking results. I love him. He's easy on the eyes, too. Just saying. Go see him!

Fantastic Plastic Surgeon!!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I met Dr. Toledo last March 2015 when I came to him for a consult for rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation revision to change my saline implants to silicone. Dr. Toledo is very much a no nonsense honest doctor . He will not tell you what you want to hear but he will tell you what you need to hear. He will not try to sell or perform a surgery that he does not deem necessary just to take your money. I am very pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty not only with the appearance but I gained the ability to breathe better and not have sinus infections all of the time. The revision of my breast implants gave me more comfort and a better feeling when I wear my swimsuit. I am going to fast forward to this month 10/2016 when I took a violent tumble while riding my mountain bike I cut my face above and through my left eyebrow. I was horrified when I saw the gaping wound on my face. I knew I needed to once again call on Dr. Toledo. I was not going to trust an ER doctor on call to perform such a delicate procedure. I called Dr. Toledo, on this day they happened to be understaffed, double booked and going through some type of inspection. Dr. Toledo was still gracious enough to squeeze me in. I was so relieved and I only waited about 2 minutes in the waiting room when I arrived and then only waited in a procedure room for the time necessary for the injections to numb the area that needed sutures. I lost my composure at one point because I was naturally very concerned about the outcome and crying that I did not want it to look ugly when it healed. He reassured me that he would take care of me. He was very gentle and took his time to do a good job. I am sure that this will also be a pleasant outcome to what could have been a severely scarring injury. I am very grateful to have you and know that I can depend on all of you to take good care of me. Thank you Dr. Toledo and staff! Your the best!

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Dr. Toledo is a great surgeon. I had a mommy make over and I am so happy. His office staff is great. They are all very professional. I would definitely send my friends and return myself.

Amazing experience and results

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Toledo for two procedures and each time my experience has been great. He is honest with his recommendations and truly passionate about giving his patients the best results. Originally I had a bad tummy tuck with several complications. I was referred to Dr. Toledo by a friend and I was not disappointed. He corrected my tummy tuck and the results were incredible. I have since gone back for a face lift. The results equally as amazing. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Mommy Makeover

Posted on September 29th, 2016

After having my third child my body needed a total overhaul. I did a lot of research and found Dr. Toledo. I was so comfortable with him and his staff from the first consultation. He answered all of mine and my husbands questions and we could both tell he was going to do a great job. Well let me tell you he did a GREAT job. I look better than I did before my children. My husband worships Dr.Toledo for making me look so good. This was such a great experience and love going into the office to see the staff. Esther, Mancy,and Silvia are great. Thank you all for making me feel so comfortable and beautiful

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr. Toledo is a perfectionist and his work shows. His office staff is excellent. Love that he has a convenient private entrance when stitches need to be removed and you are bruised. Dr. Toledo has a calm, caring attitude that made my decision to get cosmetic work done easy and I'm thrilled with my results!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Toledo performed my facelift last year, along with a brow lift and upper eyelids, and I couldn't believe what a beautiful difference it made in my appearance! I now receive so many compliments about how much younger I look than my actual age. Dr. Toledo and his staff were so attentive to me, answering all my questions and concerns about what to expect. The procedure gave me hardly any discomfort and I even went to my granddaughter's birthday party just couple of days after the surgery! I am so happy that I chose Dr Toledo to perform my facelift. He is wonderful! A tummy tuck is next!