Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George H Treadwell III
Dr. George H Treadwell III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Treadwell is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City and Methodist South Hospital. Dr. Treadwell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George H Treadwell III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. George H Treadwell III has the following 12 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
Dr. George H Treadwell III has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. George H Treadwell III is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Treadwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Regional Medical Center
Dr. George H Treadwell III accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy And Asthma Care, 7205 Wolf River Blvd Ste 200, Germantown, TN
Dr. George H Treadwell III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.