Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George M Triadafilopoulos has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. George M Triadafilopoulos has the following 12 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Barrett Esophagus
Dr. George M Triadafilopoulos has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
My father had a medical emergency ten days ago and was treated by Dr. T. Since then, not one word from his office. Multiple phone calls to his office, on hold for over ten minutes each time - still no communication with this Dr. No follow up to see how my father is doing. However, I'm sure his bill will arrive promptly. He is a disgrace to the medical profession.
Dr.George Triadafilopoulos diagnosed me with a condition that several other Physicians had sincerely tried to find .The cause of my severe pain frequently uncontrollable even with large doses of Morphine was a congenital deformity of the Pancreatic Ducts at the Junction of Wirsung and Santorini. Formed at this location was a well fed inoperable pseudocyst.He diagnosed me with this deformity when I was in my forties.Until I began seeing him and he diagnosed my Disease I was being Hospitalized 3 to 4 times per year. The difficulty in the diagnosis was beyond even the Head of the G.I. Department in San Francisco. When he requested an x ray for me at the University of S.F. he personally arranged for my G.I.X-Ray to be read by the head of the G.I. X-Ray Dept. at UCSF. Quoting the Radiologist in the report was familiar to me as all Physicians I had seen until Dr. T. stated similar problems bottom line was "they saw a large cyst wrapped around the head of the Pancreas and they had never seen anything like that before in their career. Dr. T. put on the path of recovery as he diagnosed the problem which allowed me to be treated for the extreme pain. in his words my pain was the same level that a bone cancer patient would suffer. He bravely nominated me for an experimental surgery and has always kept me abreast of any advances in the field. Because of him I have been able to live and have many days where I was close to Normal. His attitude and kindness was healing in itself. I strove to follow his instructions re: diet and my own self care when I suffered Pancreatic Attacks.It has been over 3 years since I have been Hospitalized with Pancreatitis. I have been able to stay in my own Home with assisted care of a supportive nature rest and diet and careful intake of Amalase and Lypase.When I met him more than 20 years ago I was not expected to Live. He saved my Life and gave me the hope that contributed to being able to have the Joy of Life return to my innermost being. Thank you Dr. Triadafilopoulos.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
39 Years Experience
Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki
Graduated in 1979
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. George M Triadafilopoulos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEl Camino Gi Medical Associates, 2490 Hospital Dr Ste 211, Mountain View, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George M Triadafilopoulos in this video.
Dr. George M Triadafilopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.