Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Tuchsen
Dr. George Tuchsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Tuchsen is affiliated with St Luke's Baptist Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital. Dr. Tuchsen has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Tuchsen has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Tuchsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.