Dr. George Tuchsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Tuchsen?

My surgery experience

Posted on September 14th, 2017

Dr. Tuchsen performed my gallbladder surgery and took his time answering all questions prior to surgery and was very attentive to any questions I had after my surgery. I called the office after my surgery and was able to speak directly with Dr. Tuchsen. My recovery was fast and I was able to go back just one week after surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Tuchsen to all my family and friends.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Dr. George Tuchsen is an Awesome Surgeon. He takes the time to make sure that all procedures are explained and understood. He has a wonderful bedside manner and takes the patients well being to heart. I will recommend Dr. Tuchsen to everyone who needs a Surgeon in the San Antonio and surrounding area. 5 STAR SURGEON

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

Posted on May 10th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Tuchsen about a testicular mass. He physically examined me and immediately diagnosed an inguinal hernia possibly two. No testing was done nor ordered prior to his scheduling me for surgery. His overall demeanor during the exam was less than professional. I went to see a specialist who ordered testing to verify his suspicion of a testicular mass. The specialist was aghast that Dr. Tuchsen would order surgery without verification. ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION!

Busy surgeon, but always has time.

Posted on March 20th, 2014

I was facing a decision on extent of surgery and Dr. Tuchsen provided his opinion, but was fine with me seeking second opinions from other specialists. Very accommodating, positive and professional. His staff is excellent and just as positive.

I will recomen him to my own familiy!

Posted on June 24th, 2011

Dr.Tuchen is a very caring doctor, listen to patient carefully and is very acertive on his diagnosis. I did'nt have any problems after my breast cancer surgery, his care and support have helped me to recover fast and get in terms with my own illnes. Thank You

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Stone Oak office was really nice. Dr. Tuchsen answered all my questions, surgery was uneventful, and I had a overall good experience. I would go back if I needed too.

Posted on June 16th, 2017