Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George V Gibson Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 31
The worst doctor I have ever seen would not recommend him to ANYONE very disappointed that my Doctor recommended him. I wished I would have seen the review s first before going to him because I wouldn’t have gone to him at all. He is very rude, doesn’t have manners at all. Wouldn’t even listen to what I had to say. Very self-centered person did even take time to ask how I was doing. I went to him 3 months ago and I am still in a lot of pain. My experience with him was terrible and I met with him twice. I don’t know how he even is able to be a doctor at all. Please take time out and go to all the reviews you can before seeing him. I will not rate him at all because he doesn't deserve one star! Unfortunately you have to rate this POS or you can't post.
I went to him for a hip problem and just before they took me in to have an injection done, I told him I had been in pain the past week and he replied, "what do you expect, you are old and have arthritis". Injection lasted less than a week. I never went back and found a REAL doctor and had a hip replacement with great results.
13 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. George V Gibson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIha Hand Surgery Brighton, 7575 Grand River Rd Ste 112, Brighton, MI
Dr. George V Gibson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.