Dr. George Gibson Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Gibson Jr?

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM AT ALL WORST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on November 28th, 2017

The worst doctor I have ever seen would not recommend him to ANYONE very disappointed that my Doctor recommended him. I wished I would have seen the review s first before going to him because I wouldn’t have gone to him at all. He is very rude, doesn’t have manners at all. Wouldn’t even listen to what I had to say. Very self-centered person did even take time to ask how I was doing. I went to him 3 months ago and I am still in a lot of pain. My experience with him was terrible and I met with him twice. I don’t know how he even is able to be a doctor at all. Please take time out and go to all the reviews you can before seeing him. I will not rate him at all because he doesn't deserve one star! Unfortunately you have to rate this POS or you can't post.

Don't go to him!

Posted on November 20th, 2017

I went to him for a hip problem and just before they took me in to have an injection done, I told him I had been in pain the past week and he replied, "what do you expect, you are old and have arthritis". Injection lasted less than a week. I never went back and found a REAL doctor and had a hip replacement with great results.

Posted on March 28th, 2017

Going for anothe shoulder surgery after 9 months of run around going in to fix what he did not

"Tunnel Vision" after 2 surgeries

Posted on February 25th, 2017

After two surgeries in 6 months Dr. Gibson tells me he has tunnel vision, doesn't know what is wrong with my knee, and told me to somewhere else for a second opinion on what he said was a minor surgery .

Get a second opinion

Posted on June 29th, 2016

His surgery didn't fix my shoulder. Took a 2nd surgeon to identify 4 common problems and fix them. Cost me a lot of pain, aggravation, loss of work and lots of money.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

best doctor and office ever..... amazing experience.

excellent dr

Posted on October 20th, 2015

dr Gibson has treated not only myself but my mother. My mother was very particular about her care having been an registered nurse and she was very highly impressed with the care and knowledge of Dr Gibson. When it came time for me to see an orthopedic doctor, she recommended him to me. I again was very impressed with him. My initial appointment was discouraging but only due to diagnosis and plan of needing hip replacements. I later went back after completing my research into options and those questions were answered professionally and accurately. the office staff is friendly and professional and I would see him again for any other orthopedic complaints and would refer anyone else to him. ..(fyi--due to multiple issues beyond any doctors control, the time with patients is often not very long--which is why multiple web sites recommend that you approach each visit with a specific and prioritized list of questions...the main concerns will be addressed first)

Unhappy patient

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Wished I NEVER had my knee replacement!!! I had better mobility prior to surgery. When I questioned about my lack of being able to bend my knee threw his hands in the air "I don't know what to do with you" & walked out of the room. Installed my knee replacement incorrectly, verfied by manufacture of device an another doctor.

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

I am well pleased with Dr. Gibson & staff.

Dr. Gibson is awesome; I've no idea who the negative reviewers are talking about

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr. Gibson took a LOT of time with us for our son's serious fracture. He thoroughly explained the situation and reason for the right surgical solution; he never even hinted about payment. I'm a pretty protective mother, & I am 100% confident of his ability & integrity. My son is healing perfectly.

dont go

Posted on April 4th, 2014

He is more concerned with his pocket book than anyones problems. His office staff is extremely rude and again cares about nothing but money upfront. I'm on medicaid and was forced to pay 250 to see him and was assured i would be reeimbursed, guess what i wasnt. I'm getting a second opnion because 5 months later i still have the same problem. I feel since he had to deal with my insurance he wouldn't do anything but put a cast on me. Another thing everytime i went there the office was filled with pretty female 20 somethings with no apparent problems. It seemed very odd. He's a scumbag!!!!