Dr. George Valentini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Valentini?

Exemplary care and fantastic results

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Several years ago I decided to make some major changes in my life -- a part of which was to begin a program of diet and exercise that resulted in my losing over 100 pounds in a 2-3 year period. Try as I might, there was never going to be enough exercise to get rid of the loose skin. On the advice of a family member, I went to see Dr. Valentini about having the excess skin removed in a procedure known as abdominoplasty. Let me just say that my experience with Dr. Valentini and his staff was wonderful. Everyone in his office is polite, friendly, and they obviously care for their patients. Dr. Valentini's wife, Susan, who manages the office, was particularly attentive and caring throughout the the process. This was the first surgery I've ever had, and everyone at Dr. Valentini's office made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Valentini himself is warm, personable, and certainly skilled at what he does. I am genuinely pleased with the results of the procedure. In sum, if you are considering plastic surgery, I would definitely recommend that you consider Dr. Valentini. The experience for me was overwhelmingly positive.

Tummy Tuck

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Love this man..very good person him and his wife( susan)

Breast surgery

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I had implants put in by Dr. Valentini in 1976 and they still look great! I haven't seen a better job done anywhere. I was a nurse in NYC at the time and am happy to see he is still in practice. Great doc!

Great DR.

Posted on June 21st, 2011

His wife and staff are very friendly and helpful. I had COD Lazier done, and botox several times. I am going back this week. I am thinking about a neck lift.

He's the greatest!

Posted on June 13th, 2009

he has performed several elective sugeries for me...rinoplasty, lipo, breast aug...botox! saving for more :0) would always recommend him to anyone!

DR. GEORGE VALENTINI IS FANTASTIC

Posted on May 6th, 2009

GOT A TUMMYTUCK WITH FLANK LIPO, AND SALINE IMPLANTS. I AM SUPER SATISFIED.. SOO FAR. I HAD MY SURGERY 4 WEEKS AGO AND I LOOK LIKE BEFORE I HAD KIDS. :)

Posted on May 16th, 2017