Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George Van Buren II has the following 1 specialty
- Breast Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Liver Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Biliary Dyskinesia
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I went to Dr. Van Buren very scared and upset after being diagnosed with Colon cancer. When I got there everybody from the front desk to his nurse was so pleasant and made my visit less stresful. Dr. Van Buren was so couteous. He really cares for his patients. He made this experience so much easier.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2003
Dr. George Van Buren II accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBaylor College Of Medicine Medical Center, 1709 Dryden Rd Ste 750, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Van Buren II in this video.
Dr. George Van Buren II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.