Dr. George Vasil Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. George Vasil?

Not recommended

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Because he did not understand how bad my back injury was it is costing me my job. So I would not recommend him to anyone. As I will now be looking for a new doctor and a new job .

Dr. for family of 8

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Vasil was our family Dr. for the 7 years we lived in Lake Stevens. I have 7 kids and we all loved him. I now live in California and truly miss having Dr. Vasil as our Dr. He never made us feel rushed and always listened patiently. Any time he was in doubt, he would order tests with the appropriate specialists. We love and miss you, Dr. Vasil! From the Olsen family

Posted on October 25th, 2017