3.8

Excellant surgeon .

I have arthritis in all my joints. The first time I saw DR. Verghese I could barely walk due to my deteriorated right Knee joint. Dr. Verghese replaced my right Knee in 2008, my left hip in 2009, my left knee in 2010, my right hip in 1015 and my right shoulder in 2016. Dr.Verghese has improved my life greatly I am pain free and am able to participate in all the activities that I want do. Dr. Verghese is an excellent surgeon. If he can keep a train wreck like me walking and active he can help anyone. I would and do recommend him to all of my friends and family. You will be glad you went to his office. His staff is courteous, friendly, and professional and they Can get you moving again.

Excellent doctor/surgeon!!

Had surgery by Dr Verghese in the fall of 2014 and in early 2016. I am pain free and would recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic surgeon!

Very Satisfied

Dr. Verghese has done four surgeries for me and I am very satisfied. I liked that he checked up on me even after I went home from the hospital.

Dr fine, Sheri not so much!

I saw Dr Verghese once and was pleased. That was 6 or 7 years ago. I recently scheduled an appointment to see him again and my problem is with Sheri, a woman who thinks she controls my world. She changed my appointment without consulting me. I called back to let her know I needed a different day and then asked about getting the x-rays done now but she told me no t that. Said he won't need x-rays but I was told he would. I'm not going to relate all the details because it was just irritating to the point I told her to cancel the appointment and I'd go back to OAK. He lost a patient and I'll bet I won't be the only one he loses till he gets rid of Sheri!

Dr. George B Verghese is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kankakee, IL.