Dr. George W Vick II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George W Vick II?

A wonderful person. He explained everything to me, and answered all my questions. We need more doctor's like him.

Amazing person

Simply the best! When other physicians call to get his advice he is always as helpful as he can be. He is the physician that most physicians use for themselves, or their wives! Wonderful, Christian man.

There has to be better

This place is in an old house across the street from the hospital. Oven mitts on the feet of the examine table. Ghetto. The staff expects you to just go with what they say, they don't explain what testing is for and what occurs at each appointment. They say things like, we just do this for everyone at 9 weeks. Wait time can be 40 minutes. They seem to have no concept that people have to get back to work. You can't ask questions at this place. I'm on the hunt for somewhere better.

My favorite dr

I was referred to dr Vick after moving from another state with a high risk pregnancy. Now two boys later a few minor procedures to lazer endometriosis, a hysterectomy and later the last ovary removal, I would recommend him to anyone! I have never had another GYN/OB so caring and seem so proud of the babies he helps deliver!

dr. vick is the best!

Absolutely most caring doctor in the whole world.

Love this Dr.

Excellent bedside manner

Dr. Vick was warm, sincere, caring and the most informative gynecologist I've ever seen.

Warning

I had what was supposed to be a simple office procedure. Dr. Vick punctured my uterus and tried to hide it. He finally admitted it when I bluntly asked him. I almost died. I had so much fluid in my abdomen, high fever, vomiting, uncontrollabe shaking, chills. Warning! Do not go to this doctor. This is not the first time this has happened to someone.

I have been going to Dr. Vick since 1988. He delivered my twin daughters and my son. He is the most wonderful doctor that I have! In fact, my twins that he delivered now go to Dr. Vick. We all feel very well taken care of! He is always kind and genuinely interested in our health. I wouldn't trust my health with anyone else! I recommend him to everyone who is looking for an ob/gyn. No one has ever been disappointed.