Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George O Vinsant has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. George O Vinsant has the following 1 expertise
Dr. George O Vinsant has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
This Dr. did surgery on a 73 year old that did not even need it. HE DID NOT EVEN WAIT ON THE PATHOLOGIST REPORT PRIOR TO THE SURGERY BEING DONE. NOW IT IS IRREVERSABLE. SHE HAS TO LIVE WITH A COLOSTOMY FOR THE REST OF HER REMAINING LIFE. WE ASK FOR HER RECORDS, HE GAVE US SOME AND TOLD US THAT WAS HER COMPLETE FILE, ONLY TO FIND OUT, IT WAS NOT, SHE OWNS HER RECORDS, AND IS ENTITLED TO A COPY OF EVERYTHING WITH HER NAME ON THEM. HE LIED AND TOLD US WE WERE NOT GETTING ANYTHING ELSE FROM HIS OFFICE. HE IS A DISGRACE TO HIS PROFESSION. I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT HIS PRACTICE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. HE IS NOT A DR WORTH THE TITLE. NOT ONE TIME DID HE LOOK AT THE INCISION, NOT ONE TIME DID HE TAKE THE BAG OFF AND LOOK AT WHERE HE DID THE SURGERY, NOR DID HIS STAFF. ONLY THING HE DID WAS PAT HER HAND AND SAY " IT WILL BE ALRIGHT". POOR EXCUSE FOR A DR. I DON'T CARE WHAT HIS RECORDS SAY, I DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THE VISITS OCCURED.
35 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Tn Grad School Of Medicine
Dr. George O Vinsant accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsMountain Surgical, 1406 Tusculum Blvd Ste 2001, Greeneville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George O Vinsant in this video.
Dr. George O Vinsant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeneville, TN.