Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Cox MD
Dr. George Cox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Atlanta, GA . He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Cox is affiliated with Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta. He speaks English.
Dr. George Cox has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. George Cox has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. George Cox is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Cox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
47 Years Experience
University of North Carolina
Graduated in 1966
Dr. George Cox Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. George Cox's office for more information.
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA : (404) 257-2450
1100 Johnson Ferry Rd NE Atlanta, GA : (678) 843-7340
1100 JOHN FY Rd NE Atlanta, GA : (404) 257-2450
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George Cox, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Atlanta, GA, in this video.
Dr. George Cox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.