4.8

Gold Standard

Dr. Waring and his team are the gold standard of care -- they are professional, skilled, efficient.

My story has a happy ending, and it’s thanks to Dr. George Waring. For many years I managed with extreme nearsightedness and astigmatism that was corrected with contact lenses - until I developed contact lens intolerance from prolonged use. Glasses were too thick to wear safely for any length of time. I was running out of options, and my quality of life was looking to take a serious downturn. It was my very good fortune to be referred to Dr. Waring. From the very first contact, Dr. Waring and his staff were highly professional and caring, and consistently so. This is a first class, high quality team. I felt I was in good hands and in the right place. Dr. Waring performed Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) surgery on both eyes, and it has truly been a miracle for me. I can see better now than I could with contact lenses. Thanks to Dr. Waring’s exceptional skill and thoughtful care, I can continue working and enjoying life. I am grateful beyond words for this amazing outcome. Nancy D.

Dr . George O Waring IV is the Best ! After he did my husband cataract surgery on both eyes a couple of years ago with excellent results, I promise myself that if I needed to have my cataract removed he will be the one to do it ,and so he did mine on both eyes about a month ago with the same superb results. He also diagnosed that I have glaucoma and he put a stent in both eyes. Thank you so much Dr Waring for the excellent care, My vision on both eyes is now 20/20 and could really see clearly that now I even see a tiny speck of dirt in my house that my husband is complaining that I am always cleaning. I highly recommend Dr . George 0 Waring Vision Institute . All the staff were caring and kind . Thank you all!

Eye Saver

Dr. Waring and his team are superb. To the high-tech imaging devices available; friendly, knowledgeable staff, state pf the art laser equipment; to the beautiful office; everything about the experience is top notch. My astigmatism was diagnosed many years ago as being caused my degenerative keratoconus; however, the specialists I visited said that there were no treatments for the disease. I had done enough research to know about a revolutionary corneal cross-linking and Intacs treatment that I knew helped similar cases to myself. After choosing to make an appointment at Dr. Waring, I found that treatment. His staff knew exactly what trouble I was facing and how important it was to reverse the degeneration. Dr. Waring's process not only saved my eye from needing an eventual transplant, but also improved my vision. Thanks to all the staff at the office for making this possible.

If You're Looking for Eye Surgery Excellence

A year and a half ago I was faced with the challenge of selecting a surgeon for cataract removal and eliminating growths on the cornea of one eye. My primary selection criteria was “surgical excellence.” After doing considerable research and talking to a number of people, I selected Dr. George Waring of the Waring Vision Institute in Mt. Pleasant, S.C. Dr. Waring has proved to be everything I wanted in an eye surgeon. Before the surgeries, my vision was poor for both distance and up close reading. Now that my healing is complete I am delighted to say that both my distance and up close vision are much sharper. In fact, I’m now 20-20 in both eyes. No longer do I require glasses for driving and for reading/working on the computer.

Dr Waring and his staff are amazing. They are now handling all of my eye care. I went to them for my cataract surgery and it has changed my life. I now have 20/20 vision and no longer wear contacts or glasses. it has been a real pleasure going through this process with Dr Waring and his staff. Thanks to them for their kindness, patience, understanding and professional attitudes.

Game-changer!

Dr. George Waring and his staff are wonderful! He did my cataract surgery and the experience was top-rate from start to finish. The Waring Vision Institute staff members treated me with professional respect and courtesy, and Dr. Waring was kind, caring and thorough each step of the way. The surgery was done flawlessly and I now have better than 20/20 vision! I definitely recommend Dr. Waring!!!

Be prepared to experience a beautiful world again

Dr Waring has provided my eye care for a handful of years. It started with the monitoring and removal of a cataract and Lasik on one eye and just recently the same in the other eye. The process was quick, painless and produced spectacular and immediate results with no swelling, no headaches, no blurry vision. I can recall the first time thinking the procedure was complete before it started….amazing. I’ve completely walked away from contacts and glasses for first time in 50 years and now see with 20/15 in both eyes. Dr Waring will continue to provide my total care to ensure the highest quality of vision and life is achievable. Dr Waring’s consultations will frame the goals you desire to achieve. Needless to say, he comes highly recommend.

20/20 Vision Again

20/20 Vision again! After 30 years of wearing contact lens or glasses, I am now reading the morning newspaper without glasses. I highly recommend Dr. Waring for cataract surgery and other eye care. Both before and during my cataract surgery, Dr. Waring explained very clearly what would and was happening. The results are more than I anticipated. I would do it again in a minute. 20/20 Vision without glasses.

A life-changing experience

No more glasses! I had LASIK one morning, took a nap, and when I woke up, BOOM, I could see! What a life-changing experience. Dr. Waring is a perfectionist, and I wouldn’t trust my eyes to anyone else.

Respect, Expertise and Caring

Wonderful attitude: cataract surgery is eye surgery. It is not an easy decision. Now, I regret waiting! Dr. Waring & his staff are caring & detailed oriented. Appointments: on time; questions answered and MY WISHES respected. Surgical results: perfect 20/20 vision. I could not be happier!

Dr. George O Waring IV is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.