Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Weatherly Sr MD
Dr. George Weatherly Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kennesaw, GA, with other offices in Fort Payne, AL and Hartselle, AL . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weatherly is affiliated with Hartselle Medical Center, Baptist Dekalb and Parkway Medical Center Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Weatherly Sr has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. George Weatherly Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. George Weatherly Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Weatherly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hartselle Medical Center
Parkway Medical Center Hospital
Cherokee Medical Center
Dekalb Regional Medical Center
35 Years Experience
University of South Alabama
Graduated in 1978
Dr. George Weatherly Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. George Weatherly Sr's office for more information.
1275 Shiloh Rd NW Kennesaw, GA : (770) 499-8356
200 Medical Center Dr SW Fort Payne, AL : (256) 845-3150
201 Pine St NW Hartselle, AL : (256) 773-6511
Locations & Directions
Dr. George Weatherly Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennesaw, GA.