Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Bladder Repair after Baby went through it

Dr. George Webster is an AWESOME DOCTOR!!! He healed me. I had a baby in 1998 and unfortunately my doctor mistakenly pulled my baby who was 8 lbs and 14 oz through my bladder shredding my bladder and severely damaging my left ureter. Dr. Webster fixed me right up. I have never had an infection. I am 150% completely normal. I do aerobics jumping running etc all the time never have a problem at all. I am so thankful and appreciative for Dr. George Webster!! He is awesome and I hope God will bless him always! He even prayed with me before my surgery which really meant so much to me. Thank you Dr. Webster I will never forget you!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

Dr. George Webster is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Durham, NC.

Dr. George Webster Is this you?