Dr. George L Weidig Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. George L Weidig Jr?

Foreigners--beware!

I called as a new client with acute inflammation of salivary glands. Got an appt. the same day, but receptionist was cold & in a hurry. I was taken in for appt. in about 15 minutes, but when Dr. Weidig came in, he said little, looked briefly at my neck, and said he couldn't help me and would refer me to someone else. Staff made the appt. & sent me to the other Dr. but did not give me the name of who I would be seeing. Very poor experience, possibly because I am Hispanic? although I speak very fluent English. I eventually ended up in the ER with acute infection of salivary gland.

Dr. George L Weidig Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisonburg, VA.