Dr. George A Wheeler Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. George A Wheeler Jr?

FNP/C nurse proves patients are Not a priority

We (my family) has never actually seen the doctor. We are always sent to the (FNP/C) nurse practitioner. Although Alice has a nice bedside manner once you leave that visit you are no longer a priority. 6 days later i am waiting on a prescription to be called in. The pharmacy said they have no record of it. I called BFP and was told Alice's nurse will call me back. I have been waiting for four hours for Alice's nurse Felicia to call me back to let me know why I haven't had the medication called into the pharmacy. After my 4 hour wait for Felicia I decided to go up to the office. It was apparent that it was funny to the staff because it again took Felicia 20 minutes to tell the front clerk that she is going to send the prescription to the pharmacy. The update was told to me with a smirk. No apologies, no face to face. This could of been resolved with a 5 second phone call.

Dr. Wheeler is very professional and caring. He has an excellent bedside manner, and takes time to listen.

Dr. George A Wheeler Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waycross, GA.