Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About George C Whitaker
George C Whitaker is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI. He speaks English.
Showing 2 of 3
When I set up the appointment 1 week prior, I notified the staff that I would be bringing in my children. I was told that would not be a problem. So when I showed up with my 2 kids strapped in a double stroller. I was again told that I would be out shortly. He allowed me to wait 40 minutes before anyone saw me. I knew the kids would be getting restless. My son was next to a low hanging large poster and accidently knocked it down which knocked the viewing mirrors out of alignment. Dr. Whitaker's response was very unprofessional. He told me that it would take an hour of his time to fix the problem. He told me that his time was precious and that my children should not be his problem. I told him to finish up with me because I was ready to go. He said "no one would like that more than me". I have never be so disgusted by a medical professional. He left the room while my eyes were dilating. I left the room wondering what was taking so long and overheard him talking about me and my children negatively to his staff. Needless to say I was further disgusted with him and I told him so. In all fairness he did apologize, but I was not buying the Dr. Jeckle Mr. Hyde routine. I have to hope that he will retire soon.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGeorge C Whitaker MD, 5560 S 1st St, Kalamazoo, MI
Take a minute to learn about George C Whitaker in Kalamazoo, MI, in this video.
George C Whitaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.