Dr. George Wilmot III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Wilmot III?

You are NEVER seen on time!

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I understand he is the Specialist, but my last visit was over 4, yes, 4 hours late. Being out of state and with my condition, this was UNACCEPTABLE, especially after the staff said it will only be a bit longer! I could have left, done food and If folks are 15 minutes late and don't call, make them wait till the next open slot of the day. Let someone who is there on time take their place and keep things moving.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

The only Dr. For my problem . Hard to see and always late.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Wilmont is a great neurologist. He is knowledgeable, courteous, has a great bedside manner and listens and understands what you are telling him. I am a Vietnam Veteran with ALS. Dr. Wilmont was one of the first doctors to correctly diagnose my condition. He doesn't mind telling you what the facts are if you ask and he is not afraid to tell you if he doesn't know.

Fabulous specialist

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Dr. Wilmot sees my father who suffers from SCA 14 (Ataxia). He is extremely knowledgeable and spends a great deal of time dealing with my father and his issues (my father also has some dementia and can be difficult). He is communicative with my mother and me, as well, offering insight into the disease - he has even spoken with my father several times about "the driving issue" which my father cannot seem to understand. I am soon to become his patient, as I also have SCA 14. I am seeing him even though I will have to pay - he's worth it.

Posted on July 28th, 2010

I've visited many physicians and in my opinion Dr. Wilmot has one of the worst "bedside manners" of any doctor I've seen. He spends little time, does a cursory exam, and takes does not seem interested in hearing how the patient is feeling or what questions or needs he has. The feeling is that he does not really want to hear from you, only that he tells you you status and what to do. In this way he misses a great deal of information that could be provided if he wans interested enough to listen. I have no desire to continue seeing him as a patient. There are lots of neurologists.

Posted on November 7th, 2015