Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. George A Woroch has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I love both doctors woroch (father and son).I have 2 children (boys 1 year and 8 months apart) and with both i had a c-section. Doctor makes you feel so comfortable in the office and delivery room and they are both easy going. When you are in the office you don't feel like you being rush out they take their time with you. The office wait is not long at all the longest you might wait on a busy day is 10 minutes. i'm planning on have another baby maybe in a year and i'm definitely going to them again and i would definitely recommend them to anyone whether it's for maternity or a regular check up.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Universidad De Santiago De Chile
Graduated in 1998
Jersey City Medical Center
Dr. George A Woroch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorge Alexander Woroch Md, 200 Highland Ave Ste 100, Glen Ridge, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. George A Woroch in this video.
Dr. George A Woroch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ridge, NJ.