Dr. George Zambetti Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Zambetti Jr?

Life

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I am writing this note today from a much different perspective than many years ago. As a new Dad, my wife was pregnant with our second child and broke her kneecap/car accident/flying mail box. We went to 2 different doctors and both said we had to go into my wife's knee operation with the understanding that there was a good chance we would lose our baby daughter. We then somehow wound up in Dr. Zambetti's Office (don't remember how) and as I surveyed his office, I noticed pictures of him playing basketball at MSG with Fordham. My Dad had taken me to that specific game as a kid versus Marquette, and Fordham had a great team that year!! The good Doctor looked us both straight in the eyes with conviction that transcended reality and told us we will not lose our baby and that she was in good hands. Many years later (and much college tuition bills), my daughter has two of her own little ones. Even though this took place many years ago, I am eternally grateful to Dr. Zambetti for his great work. God Bless you my friend. Jim (aka Dad)

Back on my feet

Posted on October 15th, 2017

One of the worst feelings in the world for me was temporarily losing the ability to be on my feet due to a broken ankle. Dr. Zambetti restored this ability that is frequently taken for granted. He reponded to my initial defeated reaction to needing surgery with promise: "You will be back within a few weeks". His aggressive approach to rehab is just what I needed. He also practices patient-centered-care. Eric G.

I have refer my friends to Dr.zambetti

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Dr.Zambetti did surgery on my for rotor cuff!!He made me feel comfortable explained everything to me and I am feeling great 13 weeks later he is a outstanding doctor and a great staff!!

I recommend Dr. Zambetti to friends

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Dr. Zambetti has operated on both of my shoulders and did a great job! 3 months after arthroscopic surgery on my left shoulder, I had close to full mobility and my scars were barely visible.

Inspires confidence in one's care

Posted on June 4th, 2016

I had a positive experience with Dr Z who repaired a meniscus tear. I am back to walking normally without physical therapy.

No idea what happened...

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I met the doctor for first time to satisfy my angst re a shoulder injury Acquired in a car accident. I had conflicting opinions re the need for surgery which I wanted to avoid. The nature of the injury as explained by previous doctors is such that I was concerned my fear of surgery might harm me long term. Dr Zambetti has excellent credentials and was recommended by an excellent NY hospital. Zambetti was brusque in manner and very determined to note my injury may have been pre existing though I said it was not. I had no pain, or discomfort of any sort prior to the accident. I did not have an opportunity to ask questions as the doctor was not receptive. He was in fact quite snip and hand cold. My husband and I were puzzled by the bedside manner. Zambezi also commented on the "look on my face" which I suppose was confusion. He later commented to my husband I had an "attitude"! when I'd barely spoken a word and was trying to take in the information. all in all a strange experience. yM husband I left the office shocked and confused. Never again

Doctor's Response

This patient reacted with disbelief and disgust when told the good news that her chronic shoulder injury was probably not related to her car accident and that it should be treated conservatively. This often indicates that there is a secondary gain issue involved and not a real desire for traetment and recovery.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

a good experience so far following rotator cuff surgery. staff is extremely helpful and friendly.

Meniscus repair

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Looking at the suggested questions, I would respond. Yes, I would choose Dr. Zambetti again and have already told my friends about him. His style makes one feel relaxed and confident that they are in the hands of a pro. The doctor is thorough, professional and personable. Easy to make an appointment. Very comforting both before and after surgery.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I feel that dr.Z was the perfect surgeon for me. He came highly recommended by my primary care dr.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Excellent doctor. I highly recommend him. Surgery was very successful. Recovery and PT were was fully explained and started immediately.

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr Z did a superb job with my ACL surgery. I have had an excellent recovery and am now fully active again. Both my personal trainer and my physical therapist independently commented that the surgery was skillfully done and were pleasantly surprised at how little swelling I had within 2 or 3 weeks post-op. Steady & rapid improvement since then.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Torn meniscus...fixed and am good as new