Dr. George P Zavitsanos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George P Zavitsanos?

great doctor

Excellent surgeon, Outstanding staff!!!

Repeat Customer

I have had several elective procedures done by Dr. Zavitsanos and have been more than 100% satisifed. He always made certain all my questions were answered (I write them down), he may seem distracted at times but his office nurses are his best resource and they make sure you have all the information you need. He is very honest about the procedure and potential outcome, (e.g brachioplasty -excessive arm fat removal and he was honest about the procedure being the #1 reason plastic surgeons get sued. My arms turned out just exactly like I was hoping). He has a very courteous staff and I will continue to recommend him to family, friends and anyone who asks.

Dr Zavitsanos

He provides excellent care from beginning to end His staff was also very courteous and kind.

Dr. Zavitsanos is talented, professional and personable. His staff is highly trained, professional, kind and attentive. Every staff person at the hospital spoke highly of his skill and demeanor and were respectful of his ability. The hospital staff treated me extremely well and never hesitated to provide care and attention. Dr. Zavitsanos was promptly notified if I had a concern or complaint and responded appropriately and immediately. I had major surgery and several follow up procedures and was highly satisfied in every case. I would go back to Dr. Zavitsanos without hesitation.

Repeat customer who highly recommends Dr Zavitsanos

He perfomed a "tummy tuck" on a friend. After losing 130 lbs and keeping it off for almost 2 years I considered the tummy tuck. After seeing the resul ...

Dr Zavitsanos is wonderful! He is very professional, a warm and welcoming personality, makes you feel comfortable with his sense of humor of all the doctors I visited when looking for a plastic surgeon. I had breast augmentation (2007ish), a year later, laser on my lower lids, and most recently he closed my piercing in my ears since they were drooping and I am looking forward to the results in 6 weeks! I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone. They are smile and its nice to walk into a doctors office of welcoming people.

Horrible

He was very unprofessional and rude. He didnt even bother to tell me what he was doing very cutting my neck apart. He didnt instruct me on proper care, which led to a secondary infection. Then when he was over his head he sent me to see someone else. Now i have a crater of a scar on my neck that my insurance wont pay to repair because they say it is cosmetic. He promised to take care of any scarring but then pawned me off to another doctor. Ill have to pay $2300 to have the scar repaired now. He is terrible. He also made some inappropriate comments and made a diagnosis that was contrary to lab results. I dont understand how anyone can say anything good about him.

Wonderful surgeon and staff in a beautiful facility

My experiences with Dr. Zavitsanos and his staff have been extraordinary! Not only are the results of my surgery better than I could have imagined, the entire process was managed with such courtesy and grace. Dr. Z is a miracle worker with his hands and I would recommend him without reservation to any one of my friends or family.

Fantastic Doc

Dr Zavitsanos is one of the finest physicians I have ever come across. I am blessed to have him as my doctor.

I have had both of my sons to see Dr Zavitsanos for minor in office procedures. He is a true professional and made them both feel very comfortable. He is very friendly with the patients and has an exceptional way in explaining the procedure. His staff is very friendly and we had absolutely no problem making appointments. I would never hesitate going back to him and I highly recommend him.

Dr Zavitsanos has talent, empathy and would be an excellent choice as a plastic surgeon. I found him to be professional, caring and has a great reputaton he lives up to in every way. Hs staff is also wonderful!

Dr. George P Zavitsanos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Washington, PA.